Middle Distance WRE – Vitalis Cup of Portuguese
Map: Aguiar da Beira North (100% new map)
Terrain: varies between pine tree forest areas and open areas with rock faces. Some undergrowth vegetation on the deep re-entrant. Terrain with moderate density of contour details and a lot of rock details.
Map makers: Janne Weckman (Finlândia) e Timmo Joensuu (Finlândia) – November 2016
Scales: 1:7500 and 1:10000
Contour Interval: 5 meters
Course Setters: Bruno Nazário
Parking: parking will be made on the village Quinta do Meio, about 600 meters from the arena. Drivers need to follow the route indicated by the organizers.
Services at the Arena: Bar/Food stands, event office, IT, first-aid, babysitting, WC and shelter for changing/storing backpacks.
- Start 1 is at 1300m from the Arena for the following classes:
- W10, M10, W12, M12, W14, M14, W21B, W55, W60, W65, M65, W70, M70, M75, Easy Short, Easy Long, Difficult Short, Difficult Long;
- Start 2 is at 2200m from the Arena for the following classes:
- W16, M16, W18, M18, W20, M20, WE, ME, W21A, M21A, M21B, W35, M35, W40, M40, W45, M45, W50, M50, M55, M60;
- We strongly recommend the use of spike shoes.
- We kindly ask the athletes to store their backpacks on the specific tents and not on the tent design for the Bar/Food stand